We are less than a week away from the 2016 CRC Convention & Assembly and hope you are getting excited! For the first time in over 10 years, we will have a Presidential Nominee attending the Convention to Speak!
With this excitement, we also want to make sure everyone is aware of the heightened security and want to make sure we share with you the below information:
FRIDAY - DOUBLE TREE by Hilton, Colorado Springs - April 8, 2016
- Please find the amended Official Call for the State Central Committee Meeting and the Proxy form.
- The Final Multi County Assembly room schedule was posted on March 8th and can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Delegates: unless you are in meetings ALL DAY, you do not need to be there all day. You should arrive 30 -45 minutes prior to your scheduled meeting.
- Parking is limited. Please (1) car pool (2) walk if you are staying in a neighboring hotel (3) World Arena will be opening one parking lot for our use on Friday (it is a 3-5min. walk to the hotel).
- Dinner is almost sold out, so please use this link to purchase your Dinner tickets today!
SATURDAY - WOLD ARENA - April 9,2016
- Seating charts will be printed in every program.
- ADA Seating: if you are a delegate/alternate that needs ADA seating, please reply to Pam Russell ASAP
- CREDENTIALING will be from 7:00am - 9:00am. Doors will open at 7:00AM. DELEGATE / ALTERNATE check in will be at gate B at the World Arena. ALL delegates / alternates must check in at GATE B. WELD COUNTY WILL BE HANDING OUT BADGES BEGINNING AT 7AM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS BY GATE B.
- GUN FREE ZONE as you are aware, we are on heightened security with the presence of Sen. Ted Cruz. No weapons will be allowed inside the arena
- Clear liquids or empty water bottles are fine. Light snacks (granola bars, etc.) are as well.
- PARKING: we will be at the max with parking, so please, if you are staying at a hotel in walking distance please do so, or car pool.
- Guest Badges are SOLD OUT
- Resolutions for the ballot
- Voting: at this meeting you will be voting to designate the following positions to the June 2016 Primary Ballot: US Senate and CU Regent At-Large. You will also elect National Committeeman and Woman and delegates to the Republican National Convention.